Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Had another Love Mode dream last night.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmmn interesting, you need a dream log..lol.
    well,thats all I have to say.
    I need to go to bed..it's very very late

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jackrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2003
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dammit, why can't I have cracked up Love Mode dreams? Knowing my luck I would probably have some weird nightmare, where all of the BB quit their jobs and go into accounting and... *shudders* turn straight.

    *runs of screaming*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Winter's Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yuppers. I normally keep my hair tied back whenI sleep, see, but last night I let it down. For some reason, this worked its way into my brain to make me think I was B&B's Izumi. (Long hair, I guess.) This, combined ith the fact that I work in data entry, made the following dream:

    Izumi (or me, depending) was still working at Blue Boy, except he'd been demoted or something, and was now working as a receptionist. He kept taking all the addresses of all the members, but they were all bitches and kept changing their addresses as soon as he'd typed them into the computer.

    That was the whole dream.

    Screwy, huh?

    No more crack for me before I go to bed! XD

  4. #4
    Inactive Member butabara's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Unspecified deity save us from straight Love Mode characters! *scary scary thought... funny too tho'... poor brain can't decide, is working overtime*

    Did the customers hit on you? hehe >) Kind of sucky that Izumi/you weren't in his usual position at Blue Boy *snicker*.

    I've had Gackt-dreams, but I never get as far as to body contact *miserable sigh*, although I shook his hand once (in my dream... how sad is that? A dream should have more decency than that! Why doesn't it progress to something interesting? [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] )

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Winter's Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by butabara:
    Did the customers hit on you? hehe >) Kind of sucky that Izumi/you weren't in his usual position at Blue Boy *snicker*.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sadly, they didn't. But man, would that have ever been a nice dream! XD

    I had a dream last night where I was Naoya, too. It seems to be the month of Love Mode dreams. Nothing interesting happened last night, though. I think I dreamed that Naoya was sleeping or something. There was just the feeling of being him.

    I want my Reiji. *wibbles*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •